ॐIntroduction: Hi i’m Stephen. I love the ocean. I’m very enthusiastic about what I am studying. Majoring in Marine Fisheries with a minor in Spanish (University of Alaska , Fairbanks Fall 2013 Transferring ) with a background in oceanography. My goal is to become a peace corps volunteer, help reform the fishing industry by replacing fishing with farming (sustainable aquaculture) in South America, or where the current pulls me.(Want to know more? Ask)
A lot of people attack the sea, I make love to it.
Jacques Yves Cousteau
Male 21, Southern California, San Diego.
- Marine Conservationist. (Marine Conservationists United)
- Amateur intertidal zone Naturalist.
- Co-Founder of LNDM: Ocean Protection.
- Volunteer with the San Diego Ocean Foundation.
- Former Greenpeace Lead Activist.
My ocean related inspirations/influences:
- Dr.Daniel Pauly
- Dr.Jeremy Jackson
- Jacques-Yves Cousteau
- Ed Ricketts
- John Steinbeck
- Peter Benchley
- Of course my grandparents: Stephen Earl Greenlaw, and Francisco Aguilar (both were Conservationists)
My favorite marine species would have to be the California sea hare.